The Brew Bus Returns For Pub Crawl
After all the closures and shutdowns, the Brew Bus has returned and they're putting together the first pub crawl since the Coronavirus struck in March. The Brew Bus is something I only discovered last year and it's a total blast. Slated for Friday, June 19th from 7 p.m. until 10:30 p.m., the Brew bus is gonna do the best they can to have as many people on the bus to participate in the crawl.
Unfortunately most places that are open can only be filled to 50% capacity and the Brew bus must also follow those guidelines to try and include as many people as possible, while also keeping people safe.
7:00 p.m. Depart Revel and Roll West
7-10 Visit Local Brew Pubs
10:30 Arrive Back at Revel and Roll
Brite Eyes- w/ 5 dollar Pints
Green Door Distilling
If you've never been on the Brew Bus, here are some frequently asked questions to help you prep:
What you can you bring on the bus?
-If you are 21 years old you may bring unopened containers of alcohol on board.
If for any reason you are unable to attend and/or miss the event can you receive a refund?
- No, unfortunately all sales are final. If you can not attend the event, you may sell and/or transfer your ticket to another person. Please note: They want this to be a fun event for all guests, so they will not tolerate rude or inappropriate behavior; they reserve the right to remove any guest from the Brew Bus, at any time, without refund.
Can you bring food and/or drinks on the bus?
- Yes! You may bring food and/or drinks on the Brew as long as it can be stored in a small cooler bag that must fit under your seat,. All drinks must stay on the bus; you are not allowed to take any drinks off the bus.
Are children allowed to attend this event?
- This is a 21+ BYOB event, you must be 21+ to consume alcohol beverages, make sure to have your ID and your ticket with you at check-in.
Will the event be canceled due to weather conditions?
- This is a rain, shine and snow event so please dress accordingly. IF there is a major snow storm warning and our company feels it is unsafe to drive, you will be notified by email and provided with alternate solutions;
Do you have to print tickets or can you show electronic tickets on your phone?
- Tickets do not have to be printed, you may show electronic tickets, which can be purchased here.