Franke Center Season Opens with Second City
The Franke Center's new season is up and running, as the cultural hub for Calhoun County continues to operate on the cutting edge to showcase top shelf entertainment.
Executive Director Patty Williajms and Events Manager Dave Deppe were recent guests on the 95.3 WBCK Morning Show with Tim Collins. They talked about the recent transformation of the downstairs space, from a typical old church basement, to a big-city style nightclub and an exciting upcoming season.
- Second City Comedy, Thursday September 20th.
- Chicago Blues Night with Maurice John Vaughn, Saturday September 29th,
- Children's Theater "Madagascar, Jr.", October 11-14.
- American Roots Night, (Music), Saturday October 20
- Savoy Brown, Saturday November 17
- Echoes of Pink Floyd, Saturday December 29
- Blackthorn (Irish Music), Saturday January 12
- Winter Blues Fest, Saturday February 2
- MSU Professors of Jazz, Saturday February 23
- Tommy Castro & the Painkillers, Saturday April 27.