Dumber Than The Show Trivia for $100 [VIDEO]
After a crushing defeat for $800 on Friday, the jackpot was reset to $100 this morning on Dumber Than The Show Trivia on the Free Beer and Hot Wings Show.
Hot Wings was back in the hot seat in this $100 game against Maria. She seemed to struggle with the questions this morning. Hot Wings started strong and then needed one re-read and passed on another.
The questions were:
- What is the Italian word for "small house" that normally contain one-armed bandits and black jacks?
- What burnt, dark brown liquid is obtained by heating sugar?
- What is the name of the most prominent muscle on the anterior aspect of the arm?
- How many events in the women's heptathlon?
- What was the "drink of the gods" on Mt. Olympus that resembled red wine referred to?
Check out the video to see who one and what the jackpot will be tomorrow. Try your luck tomorrow morning with the Free Beer and Hot Wings Show.