Dumber Than Joe Trivia Live For $300 [VIDEO]
The guys were live in Wilkes Barre, PA this morning for another live show and John stepped up to the trivia challenge against Joe for $300.
John took on the questions pretty quickly but did pass on two of them. Joe spent a huge amount of time on most of the questions. It all came down to who actually had more right because John smoked Joe when it came to time.
The questions were:
- What is the only month that can start on the same day of the week as the month before it?
- What is the side of a race track called opposite the "home stretch?"
- In which state would you be able to ride the Narrow Gauge Railroad from Silverton to Durango?
- What record label was once known as "the sound of young America?"
- You would get Scurvy as a result of a deficiency of what vitamin?
Check out the video here to see who won and what the pot will be on Monday.