Dumber Than Hot Wings Trivia For $900 [VIDEO]
The pot is getting high for Dumber Than The Show Trivia. This morning, Hot Wings took on listener Steve for $900.
I didn't think the questions were too hard this morning, but it is always a lot tougher when you are in the hot seat and under pressure. However, I will admit that I yelled out loud at the players while listening at my desk this morning. The game ended in a 4-1 victory for one of the players. What the video to see who won and whether or not the pot goes up to $1,000.
The questions were:
- What five-letter word is a semisolid that preceeds bean, belly, and fish?
- How many potential royal flushes are in a standard deck of cards?
- After the Winter Olympics of 1980 were held in this location, the Olympic village was turned into a prison.
- In what city was Rocky when he ran up the steps to the art museum?
- What states state flower is the Orange Blossom?