Dumber Than Hot Wings Trivia for $700 [VIDEO]
The jackpot is getting up there. This morning, $700 was on the line with Dumber Than The Show Trivia. Hot Wings took on Sean for the money today.
Sean was up first as always and rocked through the questions pretty fast. He didn't seem too confident but definite set himself up nice if it came down to time as the tiebreaker. Hot Wings, on the other hand, struggled a bit with a few questions costing him some valuable time.
The questions were:
- How many stars are there on the state flag of Texas?
- What is in the Statue of Liberty's right hand?
- Dante was the first major writer to write in what modern language?
- In 1915, he became the first president to attend a world series?
- What country produces the most pearls?
Check out the video to see who won and what the pot will be tomorrow morning on the Free Beer and Hot Wings Show.