Dumber Than Hot Wings Trivia for $600 [VIDEO]
The guys were back at it this morning after a long holiday weekend. The trivia jackpot was up to $600.
Listener Ryland was in the hot seat his morning against Hot Wings for Dumber Than The Show Trivia. Ryland was a little slow on his answers and had three rereads, so he had a rough round.
The questions were:
- Along with protons, these atomic particles make up most of an atom's mass?
- In the movie, "The Wizard of Oz," what did Dorothy run after when the wizard's balloon left without her?
- What company made history in 1914 by establishing an eight-hour workday as the standard length?
- In what common household appliance would you find a magnetron, a tube whose emissions vibrate molecules?
- The dispute over the region known as Kashmir, has led to several wars between what two countries?
Check out the video below to see who won and what the jackpot will be tomorrow.