Dumber Than Hot Wings Trivia for $100 [VIDEO]
After a win on Friday, the pot for Dumber Than The Show Trivia was reset to $100 this morning on the Free Beer and Hot Wings Show.
Listener John was in the hot seat this morning against Hot Wings. John had a rough go and passed on all the questions the first time through. He ended up running out of time on the second time through. Hot Wings did considerably better, but that didn't stop the guys from having some fun with him and building some suspense.
The questions were:
- Known as the fastest mouse in Mexico, his second role was in a 1955 Oscar-winning cartoon, who was it?
- In Memphis, what is the name of Elvis Presley's home?
- Newport is the largest city on this island for which the state is named?
- Teams at the University of Pennsylvania appropriately sport what religious nickname?
- In 1975 New York City's borough of Richmond was officially renamed what?
Check out the video below to find out who won and what the pot will be up to tomorrow.