Battle Creek To Start Paving/Milling On These Streets
The City of Battle Creek announced that contractors will begin milling, paving, and road resurfacing work on a variety of city streets, starting Tuesday, August 20.
The streets will be milled starting Tuesday, with work taking place from approximately 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Paving is expected to be complete by September 10, weather permitting.
The streets will remain open to vehicles and pedestrians; please be alert in these areas for occasional single lane closures, and follow traffic control directions. Also plan for intermittent traffic disruptions during paving.
The city is also requesting residents not to park on the selected streets during this work; vehicles may be towed.
Streets scheduled this week:
- Woodhaven Drive – Cherrywood to Blackhawk
- Frelinghuysen Avenue – North Avenue to Fremont Street
- Howland Street – West Manchester to Ann Avenue
- Oneita Street North – Greenwood Avenue to Parkway Drive
- Parkway Drive – Hubbard (5 Mile Road) to Jordan Street
- Warren Street – various spot locations along the entire street
You can view the map in interactive form by CLICKING HERE.