2017 Cereal Parade Friday; Cereal Festival Saturday
It started 61 years ago, and for the 41st straight year Battle Creek will gather this weekend to celebrate Cereal. The Cereal Parade is Friday night (June 9th) and the World’s Longest Breakfast Table is Saturday from 8am to noon on Michigan Avenue, just east of Washington.
Interim Festival Manager Kimberly Holley and parade Grand Marshall Paul Makoski joined WBCK’s Tim Collins on “The Richard Piet Show.
Grand Cereal Parade
- Friday, June 9th at 6:00PM
- Downtown Battle Creek MI
- Grand Marshal Paul Makoski
- Parade Route: West Michigan Avenue, beginning at United Way Drive and ending at Commerce Pointe.
- Saturday, June 10th from 8:00AM – 12:00PM (FREE breakfast until 11:00AM)
- Downtown Battle Creek, MI
- Empty Bowl Fundraiser - benefiting the Food Bank of South Central Michigan
- Kids Zone - sponsored by WKFR 103.3
- Children's Games - hosted by Endeavor Charter Academy
- Kids Inflatables - $3/wristband - SOCKS REQUIRED!
- Fastball Game - FREE!
- Battle Creek Assassins Skills-n-Drills
- Battle Creek Regional History Museum FREE Train Rides & Static Display
- Caricatures by John McNees & Tom Garland - FREE; first come first serve
- 50+ Arts & Crafts, Retail, Service & Food Vendors
Check out this old radio jingle from Keener 14!