Our Top 10 Strange Super Bowl Facts
One thing we all know is the first Super Bowl was won by the Green Bay Packers January 15, 1967. I was 6 years old at the time and, although my dad told me we watched the game together, I don't really have any recollection of the game. Fact is, I don't remember watching the 2nd Packers Super Bowl win with him either. I really only remember the Jets and Joe Willie winning the next year. So I had to wait to "remember" a Packers Super Bowl win until 1997.
There have been some crazy things happen in the course of the Super Bowl era and the one form Super Bowl 1 is one of my Top 10 Favorites.
10. Super Bowl 20- The Bears Super Bowl Shuffle- It SUCKED!!!
9. Superbowl 4- President Nixon Drew up a play for the Dolphins- Shula didn't use it.
8. Super Bowl 16- The first use of the "Telestrator"- John Madden had the honor.
7. Super Bowl 21- The first Gatorade shower- Bill Parcells was the victim.
6. Super Bowl 1- Max McGee plays and stars with no sleep and a massive hangover.
5. Super Bowl 17- Referee Jerry Markbreit blew the coin toss before the game.
4. Super Bowl 26- Thurman Thomas couldn't find his helmet.
3. Super Bowl 39- Donovan McNabb repeatedly pukes through his facemask.
2. Super Bowl 47- The power went out at the Super Dome In New Orleans.
1. Super Bowl 38- 2 words.... Janet Jackson
You can check out weird things from every Super Bowl by clicking HERE.